The purpose of this workshop was to create a forum for the world’s leading experts and industrial representatives to share their latest advances in OCP R&D.
Well done to the extended panel of experts who delivered excellent sessions on the day:
– Prof. Dr. Christophe Drouet – University of Toulouse, France
– Prof. Dr. Janis Locs – Riga Technical University, Latvia
– Dr. Nicola Döbelin – RMS Foundation, Switzerland
– Prof. Dr. Osamu Suzuki – Tohoku University, Japan
– Prof. Dr. Philip Procter – Uppsala University, Sweden